Gymnastics 2023 Meet Opponents Revealed
Who will Gators Gymnastics compete against in 2023 regular season action? Find out the Gators’ competitive slate here.
GAINESVILLE, Fla. – Gators Gymnastics is gearing up for another outstanding season in 2023. Four meets sold out in 2022, making the Stephen C. O’Connell Center at the Exactech Arena the place to be on Gator gymnastics home weekends.
Now is the time to lock in seats to cheer on the Gators for the fast-approaching campaign.
Find the Gators’ complete 2023 schedule below along with information on how to secure your Exactech Arena seat to join the festivities and fun of Florida’s home meets..
Florida’s 2023 Home Schedule:
Florida’s home schedule opens the weekend of Jan. 6 with a quad meet featuring Ball State, Lindenwood and West Virginia. The two teams that topped the 2022 Southeastern Conference regular-season standings – Florida and Auburn – kick off league action the next weekend of Jan. 13. That meet includes the top two all-arounders from the 2022 NCAA Championships – UF’s Trinity Thomas and AU’s Sunisa Lee.
It’s a rivalry match-up for the Gators next home meet in the final weekend of January when Georgia comes to town. Plan to be at the Exactech Arena early to cheer Gator Gymnastics Greats back that weekend for Alumni Night.
February home action features two league meets – Missouri (Feb. 10) and Kentucky (Feb. 24). Missouri meet is a fan favorite – the 17th Annual Gators Link to Pink. The dual versus Missouri is part of a SEC initiative to raise breast cancer awareness. Most of the league’s teams participate in a “pink“meet each season.
The Kentucky meet is Florida’s Senior Night. It’s a final chance for Florida fans to send off the Gators’ outstanding class to the cheers of Gator Nation.
|1/6||Ball State, Lindenwood, West Virginia||H|
|2/10||Gators Link to Pink vs Missouri||H|
|3/10||Texas Woman’s University, Washington||A|
|Note: Official dates and times announced by SEC later this fall|
Past Gator Gymnastics Schedules
|March 18||Southeastern Conference Championships (Gas South Arena, Duluth, Ga.)|
|March 29-April 2||NCAA Regional Championships|
|Sites: UCLA, Denver, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh|
|April 13 & 15||NCAA Championships (Dickies Arena / Fort Worth, Texas)|
How Do I Get My Tickets?
The Gators sold out four of its five 2022 home meets. Florida reset its season attendance record in four of the last five seasons, with the current record of 9,108 per meet achieved in 2022.
Purchase tickets for 2023 at FloridaGators.com/Tickets.
All tickets are now mobile. Download the Florida Gators app to purchase, view and transfer your Gator Gymnastics tickets. For more information on mobile ticketing click here.
More Ticket Info:
- Reserved seating options still can be purchased at $75 (lower level) or $55 (mid-level). Children prices are $50 (lower level) and $40 (mid-level).
- General admission is available for all regular-season meets. Youth 12 and under are admitted for five dollars.
- For just $25, reserve a parking spot in the O’Connell Center lot for all home meets. Reserved parking passes are available for all season ticket holders – reserved and general admission.
- Can’t make a home meet? Season ticket holders can transfer their tickets to another individual by logging into their Florida ticket account and clicking on “Manage My Tickets”. Select which meet to transfer the tickets and then enter the recipient’s information. This is available up to three hours prior to the meet.
|2023 Gators Gymnastics Ticket Prices|
|Section / Level||Adult Season||Child Season||Adult Single||Child Single|
|Lower Reserved||01, 03, 05, 07, 13, 15, 23, 25, 27, 29||$75||$50||$20||$20|
|Mid-Level Reserved||100 Level||$55||$40||$10||$10|
|General Admission||200 Level Only||$25||$15||$8||$5|
Reserved Ticket Info:
- The lower bowl and the 100-level sections held for reserved ticket holders.
General Admission Info:
- The entire 200-level are general admission areas.
- General admission tickets are required for all – $8 adults and $5 for children 12 and under
Gator Ticket Office Contact Info:
|Location:||Gate 1 – Ben Hill Griffin Stadium (Open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET)|
|Mobile App:||Florida Gator app|